CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, November 2, 2009


For Halloween Ryann was either a fairy, or a butterfly. I was going for fairy, but I heard butterfly when we went to visit Anthony at work, so whatever. Ryann at first wasn't sure about having the costume on, she kept trying to take the wings off, and kept taking the tutu off, but by the end of the day she was all over it. We went Trick or Treating at Aunt Louise's, I am not much of a Halloween person, and Ryann is still young, so I figured one house was good. Anthony told her that he would take her out next year. I guess we will work on saying Trick or Treat.

1 comments:

Tana

So So cute! I love it. Her little ballerina looking shoes are way cute. She is growing up! Come visit us sometime soon!

Love ya,
Tan