CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, October 8, 2009


This past weekend, we went and hiked to the MT. Timpanogos Caves with the Sampson clan. It is definitely quite the climb but the view and the company was worth it. Anthony volunteered to carry Ryann, and was extremely glad when he reached the "No Metal Child Carriers Beyond This Point", which is what we were using. Ryann enjoyed being outside, the only thing she didn't care for is not being able to go and explore the caves on her own, I told her maybe when she gets older. It was an excellent day, I just love it when we get out of the house and do things as a family, especially with Ryann and seeing her reaction to new things.


1 comments:

Deby

Your family is so cute and Ryann is adorable. I can't believe the Sampsons would hike to AMERICAN FORK TIMP CAVES without inviting the Seals. That is in our backyard! haha I am glad you had fun. They are beautiful. I still remember once when Scott and I hiked up with Tara on his back and pulling Krista and Amy along. (A long time ago.)