CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, June 16, 2013

Memorial Day



Memorial Day.  The nerves, and the heartache started building up for this day weeks before.  As I was coming up with ideas, I couldn't believe I was having to do this.  One thing that I do to keep Max apart of this family and apart of me is to decorate his grave, and it has brought me a lot of peace, however Memorial Day brought nothing but tears and heartache.   I let Ryann decorate a wreath, she got to pick out the flowers, and she told me where to put them, and I thought it turned out perfect.  I invited the grandparents and Aunts and Uncles, and cousins that were around to come and set off balloons.  I asked Ryann if she thinks Max will catch them, and she said "Yes, and he will save them for when we can play."  I love you Ryann, you have a beautiful spirit, and I love you, Max.

1 comments:

granny

it was very special at the cemetary. you are an awesome mom and max watches over you and ry.