Wednesday, January 2, 2013
Christmas 2012
This year we decided to spend Christmas in Aurora. Ryann was super excited about it being Christmas and was even more excited that it had snowed, lots. Ryann woke up one morning after it had snowed and sweet talked her Papa into going outside to play aka eat snow while Papa builds a snowman, they both enjoyed it.
We also went above town and went sledding. Ryann loved being pulled in the sleigh, as long as Mom wasn't riding with her, we seemed to take on the snow with the heavy weight. Ryann asked if I went sledding when I was little, and I said I did but we went down hills in trash bags, its true, she just laughed.
Ryann had an elf that visited her off and on through out the Christmas season, and so on Christmas Eve, Jasmine aka the elf, left her a Christmas card (Ryann loves getting cards), and some cozy PJ's for being such a good girl. Christmas day brought lots and lots of presents for a very sweet spoiled girl. At the end of the day, Ryann asked when Christmas was coming again. I told her she would have to wait another year, but we could carry the Spirit of Christmas with us all year long, she just smiled and said okay, and then quickly added a list of things she wanted for the next Christmas, silly girl.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




0 comments:
Post a Comment