CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, November 1, 2012

Ryann being "stylish".  This is her "Little Talk" look, she loves the band Of Monsters and Men.  I love her stylish skills.

Ryann turned 4 on the 16th of August.  She was super excited about her birthday, especially the presents and eating her carrot cake.  I can't believe she is 4.  She is super independent,  loves to play, and LOVES to tease her mom and dad.  She is also excited to become a big sister, and a GREAT big sister she is going to be.


For Labor Day the Sampson clan decided to go camping on the Boulder.  Ryann was excited to be camping at her "boy scout camp", no idea where that came from, and to be sleeping in a tent.  The weather was as normal, cold and wet for the first 2 days, and perfect on the day we are leaving.  With the exception to the weather it was nice to get to a cooler place and to enjoy the out doors.

Ryann's 4 year old pictures.

She loves to pose, and do the complete opposite of what the photographer (her dad) is asking her to do, I love it.  The pictures capture Ryann's personality and who she is.

2 comments:

Tana

She has such an adorable personality. I love you guys. Kind of sad I missed out on the annual camping trip to the Boulder.

Kara

What a cutie...I'm asking Santa (or his helper) for an updated picture...hope I get it! :)