CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 12, 2011

Bike Ride to the "BIG PARK"

Ryann and I decided to go on a bike ride today, destination the "BIG PARK", where all of Ryann's "Friends" play.  I told her okay, but then explained we had to go up a big hill, but she was determined to go and play. So off we went, up the big hill (Maradee can testify on how big the hill is) Ry rode her bike the entire way, no worries mom pushed her up the big hill, (lots of heavy breathing), but we made it to the park, and how lucky is Ryann here friends had made to the park as well. The ride home was a breeze, however I think we made it up the hill faster than we did coming down.  
 


Already driving crazy, and working on some tricks. 

0 comments: