CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, April 30, 2011

Easter 2011

This year Ryann was understanding Easter a lot more than last year.  She was pumped to "dig for eggs", as she called it, days before the big Easter egg hunt.  When it came time for the egg hunt, Ry would run looking for eggs, and when she saw one she would yell, "I found one, I found one."  She enjoyed the hunt soooo much when it was all finished she would take eggs out of her basket run set them in the grass, run back to the porch, and then run and find the eggs she had just hid.  She also participated in the egg throwing in the garden, I'm sure she thought that was just awesome.  It was a great weekend, with people we love being around.



1 comments:

granny

We had a great time too!! Thanks for coming and sharing the FUN with us.