CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Our Little Witch


Anthony and I took Ryann to a Halloween store to show her some costumes, in hopes to give her a better understanding of Halloween and to let her pick a costume.  She saw a witch costume, and said, "I be the witches."  This may be a shocker to some, but I absolutely hate, and hate is a strong word, Halloween. I didn't want to spend a lot of money on a costume that she would only be wearing once.  So I thought about it, and decided to make her a witches tutu, and although it has Halloween colors, she can DANCE around in this tutu for a while, and I did have fun making it.  


I took Ryann trick-or-treating in Richfield with her cousins and then Anthony and I took her around Nanny's and Papa L's block.  She was enjoying the trick-or-treating at first, she even modeled her costume to a lady and wished her a Happy Halloween, and then we  knocked on a house, and a little boy answered with his face painted like a vampire.  Although all her other cousins didn't mind, Ryann refused to go to the door and pick out a treat. After that she would stand back and make sure the person answering the door looked nice, and then go to the door.  When she went with Anthony, he had to carry her to the door, and then she wouldn't say Trick-or-Treat, but she would say Thank-you.   That's my girl.

 

1 comments:

Tana

Her costume turned out so cute! Good job Meg! You are an amazing mom, even if you hate Halloween. :)