Saturday, August 28, 2010
HaPpY BiRtHdAy
We celebrated Ry's 2nd birthday a couple of weeks ago (I am slow). When we would ask her what kind of birthday cake she wanted she would either say Toy Story or Incredible. Well I couldn't find any Incredible things, so I went with the Toy Story theme. She absolutely loves the Toy Story movies, and all but has the second one memorized. We had her favorite meal, homemade mac-n-cheese, and we made her to big cupcakes. She was spoiled by everyone, and when she would show off her new present she would do this little pose, much like the one in the middle picture, it was too funny. Ryann had a great birthday, and is still singing Happy Birthday to Ryann.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
She is such a sweetheart. I am so happy I was able to be there. She is growing up so fast. And I have to agree..... The giant cupcakes were BOMB!!! Love you all!
Post a Comment