CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 25, 2010


The other day we took Ryann to one of the many splash pads to cool off from the heat.  We went to the one on main street, which also has this little river the kids can play in.  Ryann absolutely loved it.  She would go up to the other kids and say, "Look at me I'm splashing." 



Ryann didn't really get to enjoy the splash pad part.  Right before the water came on, I had just got done telling her not to run, because the cement was slippery, and naturally she takes off running, and naturally she falls and hits her head, and naturally when I pick her up to love her better the water goes off, naturally.  After her fall she was ready to go home.


Overall her favorite part was the little river.  She also got brave, due to watching the kids around her, and would lay down on her stomach in the water, and attempt to lay down on her back.  She absolutely loves to play in the water and play with other kids, it was a good afternoon.   I don't know how many times I have said it, but I am truly glad to be back.

3 comments:

Tana

Splash pad's are the new trend. She is so adorable, and so much fun. I wish I would have went with you guys! Thanks for all your support and love! Let's go splashin again!

granny

Dad and I are really glad you are back. Ryann does love the water she had so much fun there with Abby, Matty, Gracy and Peyton. It was so cute she found a "boyfriend" there and would call him "Hey boy" and hold hands as they walked down the little river. You both are very special to us and we love you very much. lyf

NATALIE AND RYKER

She is soo adorable!!!The splash pad on main is Ryker's very favorite too! He loves the mini waterfall and of course I love it cause its not deep haha!!!