CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 5, 2010



In February Ryann turned 18 months, making her old enough to attend nursery. I was a little nervous taking her, and a little sad that my baby, well isn't a baby anymore. We walked into nursery, and she immediately wanted to go back out the door. The other kids were at the table playing with play dough, so I got Ryann to go over and check it out. I sat at the table with Ryann for about 5 min, and then one of the leaders told me to go ahead and go, I walked out the door with my little girl crying for her mom, yea, I shed a few tears. I stood outside until she stopped crying, which only took 2 min. When I went to pick her up she was running around, playing with bubbles, and didn't want to leave. Now she just runs in, waves "Bye" to me, and she is good.

1 comments:

Reeve's

It is sad the first time or two, but then you will soon realize that you can actually listen to a lesson in peace. If she is like my kids, they need a break from mom too. Mine are always happy when I pick them up from primary. So in all, it is a wonderful thing!!