CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, January 28, 2010

Supposed to be: STG Painters Half Marathon


A year ago, Maradee called me up and invited me to do a 5k with her in May, so I accepted, and started training for a 5k. May came, we did the 5k, and I enjoyed it. So, I kept running, and running, and in November I decided I was going to do a half marathon. Never would have thought, me of all people, run a half marathon, but I wanted to, so I signed up. Well, I DID IT, and I LOVED IT. I am already looking forward to my next one. I have become a fan of running, and I laugh because in back in high school, I hated running distance, and now it is my addiction. Thank you Maradee, for getting me started. ( I know I look really special in the bottom left corner, I was trying to get Ryann's attention.)

4 comments:

Peterson5

Proud of you maybe I will join you next year thats a big Maybe but I am up for any 5K

Anonymous

way to go youactually did it we are so proud of you. thanks for being you and trying to keep up the posistive attitude...even though...lyf you know who

Anonymous

ps i have a good picture of you running the finish line lyf

Reeve's

congrats that is awesome! I wish I had a running addiction. :o)