
I decided to make cookies the other day, and also decided
to let Ryann help. I told her about the bosch machine, and
let her play with some of the measuring cups we used, and
as we were making the dry ingredient mix, she decided she
needed to taste the flour, I told her YUCK, and she should
wait and taste the finished product (not the cookie dough, but
the cookie after it has baked, because we don't eat raw cookie
dough (okay I gave her a little taste)), but she smiled and
dipped her little finger in again. So I moved the flour
out of her reach, and we finished baking the cookies. Then we
sat down on the floor and shared a cookie, Ryann wasn't
to interested in it, I say give time she will learn.
2 comments:
Love the Bosch, love her, love you, love cookies! I cannot believe she was more excited about flour, than a tasty cookie! Yum Yum!
Was the Bosch a present? Isn't your b-day soon or am I late?
Post a Comment