CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 24, 2009




Here are a few pics from her 9 Month Photoshoot. Anthony thought it would be easier to take pictures of her when she was older because she would be able to sit up on her own, now he thinks it was easier when she was younger, because getting her to sit still was next to impossible. I think they turned out cute.

2 comments:

Nicole

Hi Megan. I found your blog through Maradee's. Hope it's okay that I checked it out. Your little girl is so adorable. I love the pictures of her. If you want to check out my blog it's nicsknack.blogspot.com.

Peterson5

she is so cute I love the hat. It will get easyier in about 6 months when she knows she is posing I am sure there is Ryann world out there
lol