CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

New Year's Resolution

So I have never really set any new year resolutions before, but for some odd reason I have decided to do so this year. I can't guarantee, but I hope I follow through with all of them.

1. Exercise. I eventually want to be able to run a 5k. (Maradee get ready)
2. Read the Book of Mormon
3. Learn how to sew. My first project is to sew Ryann some PJ bottoms.
4. Become a better cook. So I can do my fair share of cooking. Anthony does a majority of the cooking, mostly because he is so picky, but also because I have a hard time.

1 comments:

Kurt and Tara Heath

We can help you with the 5K,I am going to make Maradee run one as soon as I find one!! She just doesn't know it yet:)

Ryann is so cute- I love the pictures!