Friday, December 5, 2008
Thanksgiving
Thanksgiving was at my mom's this year. When we arrived, Ryann became overwhelmed with everyone, and Anthony, Ryann, and I spent it in my mom's room. I was hoping to get some pictures of Ryann's first Thanksgiving, but that didn't happen, so I drew one of how our Thanksgiving went down. Also I apologize to my family for not being all that social, maybe next time you all will be blessed with more of my presence.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
gosh, did they bring you some food in to eat? sorry it didn't go so well. I did love the paint ball outfit though. I have been only once and that was enough. I think the balls were frozen and I got hit in the head where the mask didn't cover, and in the bum. Yeah, that was my junior prom day activity. Nice...oh well, I never did like him...:o)
I think you look hot sis but I seen the bruise and I would have cried love ya tonz
Post a Comment